Triangle Healing Products is pleased to be the only Authorized Tribest Distributor in Canada.
For Tribest Parts & Repair: Contact Barrie our Technician at 250-412-0556 (Toll-free 1-888-370-1818). Our in-house Tribest Parts & Service Department is available to assist customers and retailers from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm, PST.
- Ideal for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and meats without losing food’s vital nutrients
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Non-Flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
- Compact Design
- Fits in any kitchen
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer (TST) – Allows you to kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes and nutrients.
- All-Digital Controls & Displays – Precision control of temperature and time located at the front of the unit for easy operation
- Temperature Range of 77-167°F – Maximum temperature of 167°F / 75°C conforms with USDA beef jerky preparation guidelines. This allows the user to safely cook beef jerky directly in the Sedona® Express without the need to precook in the oven. It has an operational range of 77-167°F.
- Powerful Central Fan – Ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration
- Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode – Prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. Continuous Operation allows the user to dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time.
- Glass Hinged Door with Internal LED Light – The transparent glass door and internal LED light let you easily check the progress of your food throughout the dehydration process. The side hinged configuration allows for easy insertion and extraction of trays.
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter
- Saves money and adds convenience
|Product||Sedona® Express Food Dehydrator with BPA-Free Plastic Trays|
|Type||Raw Food Dehydrator|
|Dimensions:||Product: 12″ W x 19.6″ D x 14.5″ H
Package: 21.5″ × 14.3″ × 15.6″
|Number of Trays:||11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays and 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray|
|Tray Dimensions:||10″ W x 13″ H|
|Weight with Trays:||20.4 lbs (Product) / 25.4 (Package)|
|Rating:||US: 120V~, 60Hz, 470W
Europe: 220V~, 50/60Hz, 470W
|Drying Capacity:||9.9 sq. ft. or 1430 sq. in.|
|Temperature Range:||77-167°F (25-75°C)|
|Warranty:||10 Years for Household Use|
|Manufactured:||Made in South Korea|
What’s Included in the Box
- (1) Sedona® Express Food Dehydrator Main Body
- (11) BPA-Free Plastic Dehydrating Trays
- (1) BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Debris Mat
- (1) Reusable Air Filter
- (1) Detachable Power Cord