- Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
- QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology™
- 300-Minute Total Battery Life
- Smart App Integration with Bluetooth®
- OLED Screen with Force Meter
- Customizable Speed Range
The PRO is smart device enabled with Bluetooth® connectivity, designed to pair seamlessly with the Therabody app. When you download the app, you’ll be guided through a step-by-step setup and shown how to pair your device. Once paired with your device, the app can remotely adjust speed, activate guided treatment presets, and make real-time recommendations based on your usage. The PRO’s OLED screen supports your app experience by displaying the current speed and force to help guide your treatment.
- Saved Preset Routines on Device: The PRO can store up to three presets locally. Each preset is a unique combination of speed, time, and force depending on the guided wellness routine it stems from. That means that each person’s device is specific to them and can be tailored to their particular needs.
- Privacy: The health and activity data collected on your Therabody app stays there, period. At Therabody, we understand your health and activity data is yours and yours alone. We don’t collect, sell, or share any of your data, ever. In fact, feel free to test this by activating Airplane Mode on your phone. You’ll see that the app continues to work independently of any signal, as all of your data is stored locally on your device. Download the Therabody App on the App Store or Google Play.
- Inserting and Removing PRO’s Lithium-ion Batteries: Align and insert the battery in the battery slot on the underside of the Theragun PRO with the flat side of the battery end facing the circular release button. Battery life is displayed on the PRO’s OLED screen when the device is turned on. The PRO is fully charged when the OLED screen shows 100% and the battery icon is full. To remove the battery, press the circular release button above the battery slot and pull the battery out.
- Charging: Plug the charging wire into the port on the charging dock. Insert the battery into the charging dock and press down until the light flashes. Charging is complete once the light stops flashing.