Triangle Healing Products is pleased to be the only Authorized Tribest Distributor in Canada.
For Tribest Parts & Repair: Contact Barrie our Technician at 250-412-0556 (Toll-free 1-888-370-1818). Our in-house Tribest Parts & Service Department is available to assist customers and retailers from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm, PST.
- Computerized All-Digital Controls & Display
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
- Dual Fan Technology
- Built-In Timer with Continuous Mode
- Accurate Temperature Settings
- Glass Window
- Internal LED Display
- BPA-Free body and trays
- Debris Mat for easy clean up
- BPA-Free Body Chamber Divider Tray
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Energy Efficient
The TST ensures that the temperature of the food does not go above the desired level and results in nutrition-packed dehydrated recipes every time. Just set the Sedona® to the TST and watch it run in “Fast” mode of up to 155°F for the first few hours, then automatically switch down to “Raw” mode of 118°F or less for the remaining dehydration time.
All-Digital Controls & Displays
Easily control the temperature and time located at the front of the unit. Its LED Light Display is ideal for dark environments.
Dual Fan Technology
Sedona® Classic provides quiet operation, energy efficient, and well-balanced distribution of even airflow throughout all trays.
|Product||Sedona® Combo Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Trays|
|Type||Raw Food Dehydrator|
|Weight||24 lbs (Product) / 34.2 lbs (Package)|
|Dimensions||Product: 17″ W x 19.6″ D x 14.5″ H
Package: 23.1″ × 20″ × 16.5″
|Number of Trays||9 Stainless Steel Trays|
|Tray Size||15.25″ W x 1″ D x 13″ H|
|Temperature Range||85-155ºF (30-68ºC)|
|Warranty||5 Years for Household Use|
|Manufactured||Made in South Korea|
What’s Included in the Box
- (1) Sedona® Combo Food Dehydrator Main Body
- (9) Stainless Steel Open Trays
- (1) BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Divider
- (1) BPA-Free Debris Mat
- (3) Polypropylene Non-Stick Drying Sheets
- (1) Detachable Power Cord