- Fan – Sleep to the continuous whirling sound of an electric fan without the chilling effect of the real thing.
- Interior of Airplane – Lay back and snooze to the rhythmic sound of the interior of a propeller plane.
- Night Train – Picture yourself on a steam engine train as it cuts through the still night lulling you to sleep with its pulsating sounds.
- Air Conditioner – Doze off to the steady hum of an air conditioner.
- Country Highway – Break the stillness when it’s too quiet by adding the sporadic sounds of cars passing by on a country highway.
- Vacuum Cleaner – This “to and fro” sound of a vacuum cleaner is a classic relaxation tool, particularly for calming infants.