Using natural Earth minerals, magnets and a gentle agitation with weight, it provides a 100% natural and effective wash. When the laundry ball and its interior components come in contact with the water, it forms oxygenated water with an increased pH level, to help remove dirt, odors and bacteria in fabrics.
Reusable for 365 Loads
Efficiently washes 365 loads without the use of any soap or detergent. Maximum potency lasts an average of 1-3 years, depending on how often you wash your laundry. If you wash once a day everyday, the laundry ball’s lifespan is 1 year.
Compatible with All Washers
SmartKlean is compatible with top loaders, front loaders, and HE (high-effieciency) washing machines. It is also septic tank friendly.
100% Free of Toxins
SmartKlean’s active ingredients are 100% free of harsh chemicals including surfactants, toxins, ABS, LAS, SLS, SLES, formaldehyde, ammonia, chlorine, glycol solvents, phthalates, artificial colorants, petroleum distillates, pesticides, fragrances, phosphates, parabens and allergens.
Reduces Your Carbon Footprint
- Replaces dozens of plastic containers per year
- One laundry ball prevents tons of chemical waste from entering our oceans, waterways and aquatic ecosystems.
- Interior components (earth-mineral ceramics and magnets) are quickly biodegradable.
- Exterior shell is a recyclable #7 “thermoplastic”: an eco-friendly rubber-like alternative to regular plastic.
- Leaves no trace in aquatic ecosystems.
- Reduces energy consumption from the production and disposal of plastic containers.
- 1 Laundry Ball is recommended for standard home washer capacity loads of up to 18 lbs. (8 Kg).
- 2 Laundry Balls are recommended for larger home washer capacity loads up to 36 lbs. (16 Kg).
- 3-4 Laundry Ball recommended for industrial washer capacities loads 36lbs and up.
1. Place it in your washer (compatible with HE and Top Loaders) on top of your laundry (only load 3/4ths of laundry to allow laundry ball to freely move around the washer).
2. Run a cycle with a 3/4ths of the washer full. No suds means there’s nothing to rinse, so you can set it for quick wash or a shorter wash cycle.
3. Let it do its magic – and voila! Keep it in the washer for the next wash.