Each capsule contains 325 mg of Immune Assist,™ composed of organic extracts and micronized organic full spectrum mycelia and fruiting bodies of the following mushrooms. Cultured on organic plant materials in a pure environment to maximize polysaccharide content and absorbability.
Medicinal ingredients (per capsules):
|Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Cordycept™ (proprietary HEAACordyceps sinensis)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Maitake(Grifola frondosa)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Shiitake Mushroom(Lentinus edodes)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Turkey Tail(Coriolus versicolor)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Red Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Nutricol® – Bioflavonoids
[Grape seed (Vitis vinifera), 125.0 mg, 95.0% Proanthocyanidins and decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis), 125.0 mg, 95.0% Polyphenols]
*IAM – Immune Assist Micron
*IAFS – Immune Assist Full Spectrum
Organic, full spectrum mushrooms, micronized for superior absorption and assimilation. Cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose.
Recommended use or purpose
Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you have a liver disorder; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an iron deficiency; if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc.) or are taking immunosuppressants. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice) or if you develop a rash, abdominal cramping, loose stools, mouth ulcers or fever. Use with caution if you are taking medication to treat diabetes. Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
mmune 7® provides superior support for the immune system. It may be used proactively, or to assist a suppressed immune response. Containing beta glucans and other mushroom compounds known to be highly effective in activating immunity, Immune 7®’s high bio-availability makes it the gold standard of mushroom therapy.
The mushrooms present in Immune 7® also contain the following beneficial elements
- amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), and vitamins C, E and K.
- terpenes and sterols, some of which have shown antibacterial and antiviral effects
- germanium and selenium, which increase the efficiency of oxygen, counteract the effects of pollutants.
A vast number of independent studies have shown the medicinal mushrooms present in Immune 7® to stimulate a variety of immune cells, thus providing the user with the best possible support for a weak immune response.
Immune 7® is effective for
- suppressed immune response
- serious conditions
- allergies and skin conditions
- maintaining immunity in athletes and those who exercise strenuously
- stress management
- broad-spectrum immune activity
- complements mainstream treatments
- source of antioxidants for maintenance of good health
Reported Main Uses
- immune support for serious challenges
- overcome sickness and promote optimal health
- complements mainstream therapies