- Cleanse the face and pat dry.
- Using moderate pressure, begin the treatment by rolling the center of the forehead to the right ear slowly (repeat 6 times), then move to the opposite side and repeat. (Optional: Roll gentle over brow and under eye form inner corner to the outer part of the face.)
- Working around the face, move to the corner of the eye and roll toward the ears (repeat 6 times on each side.)
- Continue the treatment by massaging from the corner of the lips to the ear. (repeat 6 times on each side.)
- Next, move to the chin and roll towards the ears (6 times on each side), and finish by gently rolling stroked from each collar bone to under the chin.