- The connective tissue in structures such as skin, hair, nails, and joints
- The most abundant protein in the body
THE BULLETPROOF COLLAGEN PROTEIN DIFFERENCE
- Collagen protein stimulates the body to produce its own collagen which declines with age
- Contains essential amino acids often missing in a modern diet
EASY TO USE. EASY TO LOVE.
- Sourced from pasture-raised cows, without added hormones
- Flavorless and mixes easily into hot or cold liquids
- Use in your favorite recipes, smoothies, soups, and of course, Bulletproof Coffee
CAREFULLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
Ingredients: Bulletproof™ Collagen Protein contains just one ingredient (hydrolyzed collagen powder), and comes from pasture-raised cows without added hormones. Bulletproof Collagen is enzymatically processed several times, to leave its nutrition-giving peptides intact. That makes it highly bioavailable (for maximum impact) – resulting in a neutral-tasting, odorless protein that doesn’t thicken and mixes easily.
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen 20g||**|
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
* Amino Acid profile may vary.
**Essential Amino Acids