AOR’s Ortho Bone™ contains not just calcium, but all the key ingredients at the appropriate doses in the most effective forms to keep bones in optimal condition and to reduce bone loss. This is why 10 capsules a day provides your daily dose of calcium. The MCHC calcium source used in Ortho Bone™ also contains growth factors and proteins, which is why it actually stimulates bone development rather than just reducing calcium loss.
- Calcium (from bone meal [MCHA] complex)*…1000 mg
- Phosphorus (from bone meal [MCHA] complex)*…455 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate, ascorbate)…420 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as vegan Cholecalciferol)…1000 IU (25 mcg)
- Vitamin K2…120 mcg | — MK-4…60 mcg | — MK-7…60 mcg
- Boron (from boron citrate)…700 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc citrate)…11 mg
- Manganese (from manganese bisglycinate)…2.3 mcg
- Copper (from copper citrate)…1 mcg
- Silicon (HVP chelate from soy)…35 mg
- Folic acid (as calcium L-5-MTHF)…400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)…24 mcg
- Vitamin C (from magnesium ascorbate)…90 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystaline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, tocopherols, acacia gum, starch (rice, corn &soy), sucrose, maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, sodium stearyl fumarate, silicon dioxide, medium chain triglycerides, citric acid, l-aspartic acid, glycine, sunflower oil and magnesium trisilicate. Capsule: hypromellose.
Ortho Bone™ contains important nutrients for optimal development of bones and teeth. It features calcium from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) complex; an extract of bovine bone derived from New-Zealand pasture-fed, free-range livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH. MCHA complex is a superior form of calcium that is demonstrated to produce smaller harmful calcium spikes than other types of supplemental calcium. When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, Ortho Bone™ may reduce the risk factors of developing osteoporosis.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy or eggs.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking blood thinners. Some people may experience diarrhea. This product contains corn and soy derived ingredients, do not use if you have such allergies.
- Bone health
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.